- Dispatch is Monday to Friday only.
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail Tracked services.
Please return your unused and unsuitable item(s) to us within 14 days of delivery for a refund. Please note that we do not offer exchanges. Items must include all original tags and be in the same condition that they were received. They must also be in their original packaging (garment bag for clothing, box for shoes etc).
How to return
You can either use our pre-paid returns service (£3 fee) or arrange your own return. Please note we do not offer free returns.
1. Using our prepaid Royal Mail Tracked returns service (UK only)
Please note that we will deduct £3.00 from your return for using the Royal Mail service provided. This charge goes towards the cost of Tracked 48 Royal Mail postage fees.
We do not offer free returns, and we will not refund your original shipping costs.
You can download your prepaid label at: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/4102
To complete your return attach the prepaid Royal Mail label to the outside of your parcel. Ensure the return address is clear and cannot be confused with any other address (please cross out any previous addresses that could still be on the packaging).
• Please include the original packing slip/ returns form with your order number clearly visible along with your items.
• Take your parcel to your nearest Royal Mail Post Office where you will be given a receipt. Please retain this as proof of postage until your return has been processed. Note down the tracking number and please track it to confirm it’s been delivered back to us. The return is your responsibility until it reaches us.
• Please note that if you opt for a Royal Mail home collection there may be an additional small fee to pay Royal Mail directly.
• Please allow up to 14 working days after it has reached our premises for us to process your return and refund.
The return will be successful provided the goods are in the unused condition that it was in when the order was received.
2. Don't want to use our prepaid Royal Mail Tracked returns service?
If you have chosen to arrange your own return, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Please post the item(s) you wish to return to the following address:
• Please include a note with your order number (original packing slip will be sufficient) and the items you wish to return inside the package, along with a note stating that you have arranged your own return.
• We recommend using a tracked delivery service and to keep a proof of postage as we don’t take responsibility for items lost in the post.
• When we receive your return we will process a refund for the item(s) returned within 14 working days.
The return will be successful provided the goods are in the unused condition that it was when the order was received.
Additional notes to consider
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns which are found to have make-up stains, are washed or have any noticeable smells or marks (including sweat marks) on the garment.
Please send your return back in the original postage bag/box provided. If this is not possible, please use an alternative postage bag or box.
Even if you have decided to return your entire order, please do not return any promotional items included in the package, such as discount flyers or consumable samples.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us so please ensure that they are securely packaged and sealed, and if applicable please ensure that you keep any receipts from your chosen tracked delivery service. Ensure the return address is clear and cannot be confused with any other address (please cross out any previous addresses that could still be on the packaging).
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
If we receive a return and it does not comply with our terms and conditions, we cannot offer a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Shipping costs are non-refundable unless the return is for a faulty item. If this is the case, please contact us at email@example.com for how to proceed, including your order number and faulty item in the subject line (e.g. Order #1234, Faulty item) and please include a picture of the fault to speed up the process.
Our customer service team aim to respond to emails within 1 working day.
In store Exchanges/ Returns
We are unable to process exchanges for online orders in store.
Items cannot be returned or exchanged in store.
Once your return is received it can take up to 14 working days to process your return as we comply with sanitary processes and procedures. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If the allocated 14 working days to process your return has passed and you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company or bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer exchanges for items posted back to us.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Health and personal care items (including Face Masks).
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery without being informed.